Heim Construction Charity Work
- Schuylkill Buddy Walk
- Walk In Art Center – Art Show
- Blue Mountain Eagle Foundation
- Phoenix Fire Co #2
- Upper Schuylkill Downtown Revitalization Project
- Orwigsburg Area Girls Softball Assoc.
- Pennsylvania State Police
- Schuylkill Women in Crisis
- Penn State
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation - On June 10, 2012 Heim donated the Governors Cup Award used at The Elegance at Hershey, an antique car show to raise awareness and funds in support of Juvenile Diabeties Research Foundation (JDRF)
- Schuylkill Hose Company #2, Sept 12 2007 Fire Devastation Rebuild Project. Heim Construction donated and Roy personally contacted people in the community and raised over 90% of the donations.
- Rhoades Foundation event 5K road race/walk
- Make A Wish
- Schuylkill Medical Center
- The Birth Place
- Cardiac Rehabilitation Center
- Emergency Dept Renovation Project
Helped to Enhance Programs For:
- Big Brother & Big Sisters
- St. Joseph Center for Special Learning (Playground)
- Blue Mountain Eagle Foundation “Visiting Author Program”
- Roy has also been generous and lend a hand for Local Community Parades and use of Trucks for Blue Mountain Cheerleading, Blue Mountain Football, and Blue Mountain Wrestling.
Heim Construction Scores at the Schuylkill Chamber of Commerce Golf Outing.
Heim Construction Company sponsored a hole and the putting contest for the 2018 Schuylkill Chamber of Commerce Golf tournament held at the Schuylkill Country Club. Players were given the opportunity to sink a fifteen (15) foot putt to qualify for a putt off for the chance to win $ 5,000.00. Fourteen (14) players qualified for the elimination round. It took two rounds to narrow down the field to one person, Ryan Laudeman, to attempt the money roll. Ryan’s putt came up a bit short of the big money, Heim Construction Co., Inc. provided Ryan with a parting gift for his effort.
Schuylkill Chamber Golf Event
Heim Construction Company sponsored a hole during the 2013 Schuylkill Chamber Golf event. Hole number ten at the Hidden Valley Golf Course became “Heim Idol” where golfers could sing and perform and be judged by the Heim Idol judges. Golfers had a chance to win prizes and could also receive free bottles of water, glasses, and hats with the Heim logo printed on them. The grand prizes consisted of a certificate for twelve hours of Interior Design service and a Heim shirt.
2019 BRONZE STEP AWARD PRESENTED TO HEIM CONSTRUCTION COMPANY
The Safety Training and Evaluation Process (STEP) program was developed and written by contractors, for contractors. The program provides an organized approach for analyzing and developing safety and loss prevention programs and a valid, objective method for measuring safety program improvements as well as a safety performance.
Of the seventy-seven (77) companies receiving Bronze, Silver and Gold awards, Heim Construction Company earned and was awarded the Bronze level. Awards were presented in a ceremony at the Normandy Farm Hotel and Conference Center located in Blue Bell, Pa. The Associated Builders and Contractors, Inc. hosted the event.